Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun couple Megan and Mark.



Its no party if Megan and Mark arnt around. I have to say, if it wasnt for Megan being my facebook buddie, I would truly have missed her. Megan and Mark have been our clients for about 2 years. So when the wedding day finally came around, it was too hard to believe that all the planning was coming to an end. I found Megan on Project wedding...or did she find me? Doesnt matter, once we met in person, we knew right away we were going to be a great match. Dont get jealous Mark. lol!!! I contacted Megan a week before her wedding, thinking, poor girl, must be on major stress level trying to get last minute things done. LOL!! Was I wrong. She was busy alright, busy planning her New Years Party! Well anywho, here are some photos I wanted to share with you of their beautiful wedding at The Queen Mary. Megan and Mark had Mars DJ their wedding, and OMG...the wedding party got on the stage to only start stage diving and crowd surfing. Gotta love em!





Forgot to mention, Her dance with her dad was, Walk this Way by Aerosmith. Cute!


Here are some photos with our camera...





floral, lighting, specialty linens, and DJ services by FLOWERSONMARS

No comments: