Monday, June 1, 2009

Cascade bouquets are a good thing. I promise

Yesterdays Cascade bouquet.

I know when some brides think cascade floral bouquets, they right away invision their older sisters bouquet from the late 80s and early 90s. The word cascade sometimes might sound old fashion and out dated, which I have to agree. But do not be afraid, cascade floral bouquets can be very elegant and still look fresh and up to date. I have added a few photos of bouquets from the past and the new cascade bouquets of today.


Cascade bouquets of today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would be a fan of the cascade bouquet, but I'm loving the modern twist on these. Very elegant.

sassysilvia said...

Flowers on Mars did my cascade bouquet with white cymbidium and dendrobium orchids, white mini calla lilies, and fragrant gardenias...it was gorgeous!...nothing 80's about it.