Saturday, August 23, 2008

Testimonials/ What our brides had to say about FOM

Nancy & Mars

Thank you so much for everything you've done to make our day run smoothly and for making it fun and beautiful. I'm so happy you pulled out name!

Thank you!


Megan & Jon June 7, 08 Malibou Lake Ca.
(contest winners, from bridal show)


Nancy,

Thank you again for making everything beautiful!!!!!!


Sylvia and Ala, July 27, 08 Pomona Ca.

Hi Nancy and Mars!

How are you? I have thought about you for months, because it has always been in the back of my mind to send you a thank you note. I will send you the link from our site, and you can pick the photos you would like to use. There are plenty of your beautiful work.
Say hello to Mars for me too. Thanks!

All best wishes


Andrea and Glen, Dec 31, 07 Los Angeles Ca. (Featured couple on hit TV show Platinum Weddings)airing in 08


Nancy, Mars and team

Thank you for the rose pedals you saved for me. That's very considerate of you. We are very happy for the good job you guys did at our wedding.

Thank you very much


Grace and Brad, May 24,08 Santa Barbara Ca.


Dearest Nancy and Mars,

I wanted to let you know that we are back from our honeymoon and that everything went great. We got so many rave reviews about the flowers, the music everything. We are both so grateful to you both for putting on a great event, and making our day so memorable.

We would love to see you guys and show you our pictures, video, etc. The church looked incredible, and everything was just perfect. Like I mentioned to you before, please let me know if there is anything we could do for you as far as testimonials, wedding shows—anything. I am definitely here for anything that you need.

Have a wonderful evening, and please keep in touch!


Love, Jeannette & Scott 4/26/08 Los Angeles, Ca.


Dear Nancy,

Thanks to Nancy, I had the most beautiful flowers at an affordable price. I had no idea what my the bouquets were going to look like going into the meeting, and the results were magnificient. The flowers were fresh and lasted the whole day and beyond. Nancy's creations were works of art which I wish I could have kept forever.


Cameron & Rochael Williams May 12, 07 Los Angeles, Ca.


Mars & Nancy

Thank you so much for helping me create my "dream" wedding. It turned out to be more beautiful than I imagined thanks to you. The flowers were exceptional and the entertainment made the night go by so fast. I love you guys!


Cindy & Matt Kingsland 2/17/08 Long Beach Ca.


Nancy,

I just wanted to say thank you sooooooooo much for everything. The flowers looked amazing! I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces were amazing. I can't thank you enough.


Mrs.
Santiago :) August 18, 08 Long Beach Ca.

No comments: